Previous slide
Next slide

Olympia's Quality Painting Company

Serving the Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater areas with interior, exterior & specialty painting.

Our Story

We Are Professional
Painting Services Company Based in the Olympia Area

The Northwest Painters Cooperative is a worker owned cooperative, owned and operated by David Wojcik and Eli Thomsen in Olympia Washington. Our residential clients will receive interior/exterior home painting services that provide attention to quality, detail and professionalism. A NW Painters Coop client wants to add value to their home both economically and by enhancing the enjoyment they get from their home by adding personal touch through color. We are confident that we will become your favorite Olympia house painting company.

Clients

Trusted By
Home Owners

Services

We Offer A Wide Variety
Of Painting Services

Exterior Painting

g9740.png

Interior Painting

g9684.png

Specialty Painting

g9713.png
Our Values

We Strive To Provide The Best Quality Work In The Greater Olympia Area

Contact Us

Free Quote

Tell us about your home, and we will contact you to provide you with a quote.

FAQs

New & Prospective Clients

How do paint consultations and bidding process work?

After contacting NWPC, they will coordinate with you to set up a paint consultation. One or two of the owners will meet with you and discuss details such as project scheduling, scope of the work and products to be used.
Soon after a bid for your project will be sent to you via email. You can accept or decline the bid, and are welcome to contact NWPC to ask any questions about the bid.

What is NWPC’s invoicing procedure?

After you’ve accepted the bid for your paint project, you will be invoiced for a non-refundable $500 scheduling deposit, this will secure your place on the schedule. Within a week of work beginning, you will be invoiced for 35% initial payment. The scheduling deposit will count toward the initial payment. At the end of the job the remaining 65% will be collected.

How do I pay NWPC?

You are welcome to mail a check to our accountant whose information is on the invoice. You can arrange for a NWPC owner to pick up the check in person. Or you may pay electronically via the prompt on your invoice, all electronic payments do incur a 3% fee.

How do I prepare for my work on my project to begin?

Exterior Painting: Please remove decoration from the house and move lawn furniture, etc. away from the house perimeter. Please make sure pets have been cleaned up after. There will be times when you will be asked to close your windows.

Interior Painting: Please remove decorations and pictures from walls. Move furniture away from walls, organizing furniture in the middle of the room is usually best.

What kind of products do NWPC use?

For general paint work we use Benjamin Moore paint products. We may use products from other manufacturers for specialty projects such as staining.

Is it easy to contact NWPC?

It is! You are welcome to call us at 360-280-9435

Email us at info@nwpainterscoop.com

Message us on our Google My Business page

Or leave us a message on our webpage

Do You Have Any Questions ?

Anything we missed in our FAQ? Shoot us an email or give us a call.